Stafford ST16 3TA
Staffordshire ASA Championships 2020 – Relays & Skins
(Affiliated to ASAWMR & held under ASA Laws & ASA technical rules and IPC technical rules where they apply.)
Stafford Leisure Centre – Sunday 8th March 2020
GENERAL RULES & CONDITIONS
• A swimmer entered in the name of one Club for any event in the Staffordshire ASA 2020 Age Group &
Championships may not be entered by any other Club in the Relay Events.
• A swimmer who has competed in the Championships of another County in 2020 may not be entered in the
• Entry Fee shall be £10.00 per team. There will be no charge for swimmers invited to participate in Invitation
• Coaches Passes must be purchased in advance of the event.
• Awards will be presented to the Teams placed 1st, 2nd, and 3rd in each team event and cash prizes to all placed
1st, 2nd 3rd in the Invitation Skins events.
• Any matter not directly referred to in these rules and Conditions will be dealt with at the discretion of the
• All Relay Events are open to members of Clubs affiliated to Staffordshire ASA and in accordance with Law 2
governing the official Championships of Staffordshire.
• For each team entered in an age group or championship relay, a list of swimmers, from whom the team shall
be selected, shall be submitted to the recorders before any heats are swum.
• Clubs may enter only one team in each age group relay. Swimmers may swim in more than one age group.
The age qualifying date for all team events is 31/12/2020.
• Age Group Relays will be heat declared.
• Clubs may enter more than one team in each championship relay. The name of a swimmer shall appear only
on one team list for each championship event.
• Championship relays will have heats and finals. Unless there are less than one heats worth of entries.
• All team trophies must be signed for, on behalf of the winning club, by a responsible adult.
• Listed swimmers may be interchanged within the teams between heats and finals. Unlisted or ineligible
swimmers will disqualify the team.
INVITATION SKINS EVENTS
• The age qualifying date for the Invitation Skins events will be 31/12/2020
• Entry into skins events will be by invitation from the County Swimming Committee.
• The criteria for selection for invitation medley skins events will be by performance at the Staffordshire ASA
2020 Championships in the 200m Individual Medley.